Nov 12, 2008

'I WANT TO ACT WITH AJITH' - SANA KHAN

Sana Khan,the debutant heroine of the Simbu Starring movie 'Silambattam' has expressed that she is very much excited about Ajith's acting and she wants to act with the Ultimate Star.
In a recent interview the happy actress said 'I have been watching more Tamil films to get rid of thelanguage problem and I become a great fan of Ajith'.
'Among the actress in the film Industry that i have admired,Trisha gets into the top spot.I have saw the films 'Billa' and 'Aegan' and became fan of Ajith','My dream is to do a film with the Ultimate Star' the beauty Actress added.
Sana Khan is very much happy about the film 'Silambattam' saying about the film she said 'The film so far came in a very good passion and i am very much delighted to make my debut alongside a energetic film personality Simbu'.

No comments:

FOR MORE ACTRESS PICTURES AND STILLS CLICK HERE