Nov 1, 2008

AJITH'S MESSAGE TO HIS DIE HARD FANS

Ultimate Star Ajith Kumar has been remaining amongst the hearts and souls of his fans over for a long time. More than his successful career, it’s just his honesty, openness, passion in whatever he does and more traits. This has made him stridden all throughout his career successfully. With Aegan making good opening all over the world on October 25, Ajith met one of the leading media channel where he said, “I love loneliness and more than it, I love to maintain a silent place for me. That’s the reason I step into my ECR house most of the times. I have a great respect for my fans and media channels. Despites my crucial times, they have been my rigid support and paved way for a great comeback.
So, my duty is to make them very happy and entertained for 3hrs on the screen. More than that, I would be happy if they keep working on their respective fields and not to peep into my respective”.

No comments:

FOR MORE ACTRESS PICTURES AND STILLS CLICK HERE